Cardholder Recovery Services (CRS) serves as a single-point-of-contact for disputed transactions, account reconciliation and fraud documentation, providing a fully outsourced solution for the chargeback process. Relying on industry experts who specialize in offering these services results in decreased issuers losses and higher cardholder satisfaction when disputes occur.
- Eliminates 100 percent of issuer exposure to losses due to negligence
- Transfers responsibility of handling customer disputes to recovery specialists
- Reduces time and money spent on employee training
- Relieves issuer burden of preparing fraud files for filing with insurance providers
- Allows industry experts to manage dispute resolutions and provide answers to cardholder questions. CRS accepts all responsibility for effectively handling each case, allowing you to concentrate on your profitable services.
- Comes with a 100 percent guarantee that disputes will be handled properly; returning otherwise lost revenue and reducing costly fees to your financial institution.